Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Alyssa Fishenden [23]

Alyssa Fishenden
Leominster, MA, USA

Sewn plastic bag and stretch nylon halter mini dress.
My family and I have really focused on recycling this past year and with Earth Day on April 22, I felt it was appropriate to make a piece from a recyclable material. The idea is also a play on fashion trends and how they are constantly being recycled.

Theme: General

Bio:

I am currently an Art Major at Mount Wachusett Community College with a love for painting and fashion design. Majoring in art has exposed me to a variety of mediums, techniques and unique individuals that have inspired new ideas, especially when designing clothing.



photo: Justin Moore




photo: Justin Moore



photo: Justin Moore




photo: Bob Raymond



photo: Hans Wendland



photo: ichifoto




photo: Shil Sengupta

No comments:

Post a Comment